2014年5月20日火曜日

Self introduction

  My family is mother, father and one elder brother. My father works at ironworks. My mother works in a call center. She is good at cooking. Her dishes are very delicious! My elder brother goes to Kyushu University, so he lives in Fukuoka now. I always fight with him when we were young. I love my family.
  My hobbies are listening to music and dancing. I like EXILE. I often go to the concert. It is very exciting! I like the hiphop and girls. I have begun to learn a dance since I was high school student. Dancing is very interesting. 
  I graduated from Daiichi high school. My school was only girls. The best memory is Sports Festival. The representative of the team dance in pretty clothes. We compete for order. I did it three times. At the age of a third grader I was the subleader. My team was first place! I was very glad.
   This summer I will go Minnesota for one month. I cannot yet speak English so well. But I want to be able to talk with in English. I’m looking forward to spending in Minnesota.
  I like to watch movies very much. When I am free, I often watch movies. My favorite movie is twilight. This is a story of a vampire and the human. The leading role of this movie Christen Stewart is very very cute and beautiful. I like her very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿