2014年10月27日月曜日

Dialy-Week 3



EVENT 1
Monday was my best friend's mother's birthday! She is very kind like a real mother. However, she is usually strict to me. I like her. I hope she had a wonderful day!

EVENT 2
Wednesday was my friend Haruki's birthday! A few friends and I cereblated his birthday. We gave him T-shirt and a knit cap as a present. I was glad because he looks happy!

EVENT 3
Friday's night I watched the movie. The movie's title was "The Mortal Instruments City of Bones". I wanted to watch this movie very much because I like Jamie acambell Bower and Lily Collins. He is very handsam.

EVENT 4
On Saturday I went to Fukuoka. The reason was my favorite artist's live was held! I was looking forward to going it! The artist is FREAK. They sing very well!

EVENT 5
Every day, Bob catches fish. One day, he catches the biggest surprise of his life. This lively retelling of an old folktale has easy-to-read text and puzzles to try after the story.

I read this book, I wanted to fishing, too.
If I catch the magic fish, I wish to be rich, go to abroad and meet my favorite artist!




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kaho -

    You haven't written your diary for the last three weeks, so I am happy you decided to try to catch up a little. Your score for this diary is 5/10, but you lose 2 points for being late, so the final score is 3/10.

    The deadline for Diary 4 and Diary 5 has passed, so you will receive 0 points for those assignments. Please do your best to finish the diary homework from now on.

    返信削除