2014年7月13日日曜日

conversation with hostfamily 3


I'm excited to speak English with you too, but I cannot speak English well yet.
I'm sorry if I cannot to tell my English to you.

I like hiphop dance too!!! I was glad to hear it.
What is a DANCE PARTY?
My favorite food is pasta and pizza.
I don't like meat. I can't eat it. Sorry...

Realy!? I think I want to go to The Mall of America!  I want to go shopping! I'm glad.

Hailey, I like to swim!
And My favorite artist is EXILE. EXILE is Japanese dance and vorcal group! Do you know?
I also like One Direction and Taylor Swift.

May I ask you a question?
What do you do?
Hailey and  Nevis, Are there the Japanese character they like?
I want to watch your photos.♡




Do not apologize for you English, that's why your coming to visit! We will have fun helping you get better at your English. Nevis loves to talk so you will have lots to talk to her about. 

Please don't worry about not eating meat. We love pasta! It's will all be ok! 

Dance party is when the girls turn up the music really loud and dance in our kitchen :) fun. 

Did you receive the photo  I sent of the girls? 

I am a Nurse Anesthetist, I put people to sleep for surgical procedure. I work at the hospital. Lou is a financial day trader. Hailey is in the 3 rd grade and Nevis is in the 1 st grade. 

I will look up Exile on the internet. 

I do not know any Japanese :(  so we both have lots to learn:) 

We can go to the mall of America for sure! 
- kim 

Sent from my iPhone

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿