2014年7月13日日曜日

conversation with hostfamily 7

I'm so exciting too!

Thank you.
Sushi is very famous Japanese food.
I like Sushi very much ♡
There are many hard working people in Japan.
I want you to come visit to Japan!
Japan is beautiful place and people are kind.

I meet you is a week away.I'm a bit nervous.
Some special food I would like to have is...well..nothing special, but I like seafood very much! If I can eat it, I'm so glad!

Kaho, 
We read your rough draft and we are willing help you accomplish all your wishes!  
I promise you do not have to eat meat at our house :) Please don’t worry about the food! It will be ok. 
we are excited to speak English with you and help you make friends.  
See you soon!
The hill family.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so exciting too! >>
    I'm so excited too!

    Sushi is very famous Japanese food. >>
    Sushi is a very famous Japanese food.

    Japan is beautiful place and people are kind. >>
    Japan is a beautiful place and the people are kind.

    返信削除