2014年7月13日日曜日

conversation with hostfamily 6


Hello!
I am sorry I haven’t been in touch for a while.
I have a lot of homework to do now. ( ;  ; )

Thing of disaster, What a relief!
But your friends and your parents, the flood was rough.Please be careful from here on as well.

Thank you answer my question.

What image do you have about Japan?
What comes to mind first when you hear and Japan?
I can meet you in less than two weeks!!
I can't wait!

Kaho, 
We are preparing for your arrival, and are so excited.

I asked the girls what they thought of Japan and they said, 
Sushi, great food and beautiful.  

When I imagine Japan I think of a images of the fresh fish markets and lots of people. 
I imagine large businesses and see hard working people.
I have never been to Japan.  I would love to visit some time.

Soon we will meet. :) 
IS there any special food that you would like me to have at the house for when you get here? 


I couldn't understand the last sentence.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿